View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3113906)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have been pondering this and it occurs to me that, considering the circuit, we should really be looking at the driver who; played the team game; went that extra mile to ensure both cars finished in the points; made good clean passes; demonstrated a level of talent beyond that of his fellow racers; and finally scored important points for his team.

Sadly after he hit Di Resta it was game over so I had to revert to the default position.