View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3128401)   #24
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Never saw this coming thats for sure. Still speechless.
I tried dammit. No one listened

Here's how I see it moving forward:

1. A more open prototype class that would combine the current P1 & P2 classes but lean towards the P2 formula.

2. A spec prototype class. This would allow the new series to mix the DPs and LMPCs until they find a direction.

3. I think you leave GTE alone. I don't know if anyone could justify changing it.

4. GTC/GT3/GTwhatever - This seems like a natural progression to include the GA GT class.

This could be positive. However my opinion on the entire sale depends on what happens to Road Atlanta. I really don't care about the series or cars, that stuff comes and goes, but don't touch my track.