View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2012, 20:33 (Ref:3131575)   #103
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
@ Claire
Maybe people dont want to do your enduros, me for one.

When the hell have I ever said any of that?

As has been said many times, break the circle, lower the fees and fill the bloody grids!

Who has ever moaned about any of that, not me???

Now you are talking about a group action not an individual action which is why I suggested this should be discussed!!!

@ Lancbreaker.

Thanks Richard, some common sense. With respect Claire many of us DO NOT WANT TO DO AN ENDURO END OF!!!!!!!!! Look many of us are running old and self prepared cars on a budget, so we pitch up and pay you a grand to do an enduro and like poor Terry Gilbert dont even make the race are you gonna give us a refund?? Of course not and why should you. What I am saying is its all about financial risk entering these longer races which is why I am not prepared to risk hard earned cash going to Spa.

@ Tim, if you don't like my posts just stop reading them OK its not an obligation you know.
Al, read my post, right at tge begining! ... Or even better, exclude the Endurance part (which I DID SAY I WAS NOT REFERRING TO!!!)

Xxx love ya still heaps Al xx