View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2012, 01:24 (Ref:3133534)   #541
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
It's an HD tv but it's connected via a scart cable at the moment (need to move everything about to connect via hdmi as I want to run an optical output to my surround sound amp as well - but before that happens I need to get re-decorate the room so it's dragging on a bit ).
Ah - Yes, that sounds like the same setup as my friend. Its on the menus of games when I can notice the biggest difference of non-HD signals with the texts going very blurry or too small, it was actuallly a really move by PP to include the zoom function for this specific reason.

When you get around to connecting it with a HDMI cable the menu's become a lot clearer and you don't have to use the zoom (actually, the option is taken away from you, even if you wanted to try it!)

Good luck with the decoration when you get around to it! I find it almost impossible to play games in non-HD now, especially on a HD ready screens.