Thread: LM24 Camping in 2013
View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2012, 16:32 (Ref:3137313)   #4
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCrew View Post
Hello, ill start by saying that im new to the forum and if there is already a similar thread then i apologise and its my inexperience! I have been to Le Mans for the last 7 yrs but have never camped, i have always stayed in hotel F1`s or similar. Next year however I have a booking for camping at Tetre Rouge, I see that it is non numbered pitches however. As i can only get there by thursday morning is this likely to mean I have a bad spot, or that I have to squeeze in a small spot somewhere? Also as a first time camper at LM what general advise would you give me? Thanks
I'm not sure there is such a thing as a bad spot at Tetre Rouge. It's a fairly small campsite but it's basically right on the circuit. If you got there really early you could have a spot where you can see the esses but after they've gone, it doesn't really matter where you are.

In terms of atmosphere, Tetre Rouge is a little quiet and sedate but it's incredibly close to everything. The fair and music stage is stone's throw away and there is an exit from the circuit very close by which is handy.

You'll enjoy it there, it's a nice campsite.