View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2012, 11:54 (Ref:3141371)   #271
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Thanks, will do. What does your camp look like? This will be my 6th in a row. You guys are brave camping with it being later in the year, could be cold. I was just looking at my 2011 PLM pics last night, that was the most ridiculous grid will we ever see. I convinced some friends from Sebring to drive up and take in their first Petit in the RV. I will be at the track all 4 days, when do you get there?
If the weather stays just like it is right now, it'll be nice, but it will most likely be cold, no wait, it'll be hot. No, er, um...we'll roll the dice, too close to home for a hotel and too far away to drive at the end of the day . Good choice with the RV, tho Canada!

I have friends that will be there on Wednesday...I don't think I will arrive until Thursday, but for fear of turning this into a "PLM Attendee Entry Thread", I have started a thread in the Trackside forum. Feel free to post there about your arrival time and plans. Also, I'd like to see pictures of past trips and hear some stories...

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...69#post3141369