View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2012, 19:10 (Ref:3158166)   #16
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Bringing things into the realm of the possible, Yves Courage should have won in 1995, in providing the Pescarolo C60H's DNA should have done so again in 2005, seeing something come back together for him for a run in 2015 would be highly welcome.
I believe he is a big part of the Garage 56, next year .

A marque i'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Aston Martin.
I can think of 3 top class "era's" of their Le Mans anticipation, and very much like Mercedes, only 1 victory has been produced, and too many near misses and failures. (This is overall victory only of course).

Peugeot, I still feel has unfinished business at Le Mans. They got the job done in the 90's but the quick closure of the program says to me there must still be Le Mans dreams in the company!