Thread: LM24 Camping in 2013
View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2012, 14:21 (Ref:3169841)   #17
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMW964 View Post
Hello! I am new to this forum and I am attending the 24 hours for the first time live in 2013. I managed to buy general admission and gradstands ticket on the first day of the public selling, but nothing was available but the yellow area. After carefully reading all your comments, my first choice was the well demanded Tertre Rouge but it looks more and more like the quest to the holy grail... On some agencies websites in UK, you still can find tickets but it includes at least the ferry or general entrance tickets. Nothing I can use as I come from Belgium and I do have my tickets already. Would some of you have good tips? Thank you and hope to meet there for a pint!
Hi JMW964,
this is the ticket agency I used the last 2 years, and they do deliver in Belgium. Downside: they force you to buy two general admission tickets with every camping ticket. Pricewise they are comparable to the English ticket agencies.
Tetre Rouge is sold out already with them, but still some very good sites left.
Houx is very good imho (camped there last year) and it has electricity if you bring a long enough lead.
http://www.tickettravel.nl/index.php...nkrijk/tickets

Last edited by vincegail; 22 Nov 2012 at 14:28.