View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2012, 04:46 (Ref:3176044)   #32
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I found it interesting that Rosberg got the higher number (meaning if neither set a lap time in qualy, Rosberg will start in front).

I think Rosberg is underrated now, but he's very inconsistent. He had some struggles in 2012, but then there were times when he left MS in his dust, like the race he won. MS was going to struggle to hold onto 3rd before he retired.

I guess if the Mercedes is a fast car and doesn't have issues with the tyres, which is perhaps where Nico struggled compared to MS, then he'll be fast. Same could be said with Lewis, he's never been one to take care of his tyres much.

I think Lewis will be consistently faster than Nico, just as he was over Button, but only by a small amount. And being faster doesn't mean he'll outscore him. Nico is perhaps a much better qualifier than Jenson too - that could make some difference.