View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3178985)   #103
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pach233 View Post
Can't say I'm all that sad about it as Audi without Toyota would have been boring anyways but that being said what a joke. If you're going to be there anyway do you care that little about actually winning races that you forego a major race at the track you already at? I mean why run 12 hours by yourself when you can run them in front of an audience of a couple hundred thousand people (at track + watching on tv/internet)? Makes no sense to me, you've already spent the travel money, and your going to incur running costs anyway, might as well get some exposure.
They did that in 2010 too, and actually it may have been even more of a joke back then, as their main rivals back then DID enter the race and then stayed to test as well.