View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2013, 19:45 (Ref:3183609)   #40
morningview66
Racer

morningview66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmorningview66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce George View Post
Does anyone remember the C4 programme of many years ago, that ran through the night, entitled "Who do you think you are Srirling Moss?" it was a heady mixture of Doug Nye interviewing Sir Stirling and clips of many of his races? I remember setting the alarm for every 3 hours during the night to change video tapes. I still have the 9? hours on 3 tapes, but nothing to play them on!! I seem to remember that it was an EXCELLENT production.
I dont remember the programme although i think i might of heard of it. 9 hours of something based on motorsports thats pretty good going really.

I would love to see the programme, as im a bit of a fool for the old footage. I like yourself am lacking in a VHS player. Its funny how quickly obsolete they have become, i found the whole 2007 F1 season i had recorded on VHS the other day and thought thats really not that long ago, only 5 years.

Some people have VHS to media file converters so your best bet would be trying to find someone or some company who have one if you wanted to see the programme again.