Old 7 Mar 2013, 03:26 (Ref:3215363)   #19
Bell_End
Racer

Jamaica
Church Tower
Bell_End should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denosaur View Post

But she's looking like a Craig Gore in that photo doing the rounds via the Speed Channel Aust website as she watch's SVG get interviewed after Sundays race. Craig was known to be a bit of a bully and hot head when he ran his team, and from what I was told, sacked someone on the spot at a track after something went wrong.

Thou we haven't seen this yet, I wonder how long before we start to see some "team restructures" happening and job ad's floating around. She has a dream, and good on her for doing it, but how long is it going to be, and with SVG on the weekend it could be a short time, before we see the blood pressure rise.........
Big difference between her and Gore is that she has money, and it's her own money and plenty of it to throw at the team which I'm sure she will continue on doing. She doesn't appear to me to be one to simply pack it all up after the first few hurdles, she didn't let Merc Aust not wanting to joint he series stop her for example and I bet she wants to win so rub it in their faces.