Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2013, 14:03 (Ref:3230926)   #135
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't have a big issue with these tyres. Anything (almost anything; I begrudgingly accept DRS and KERS) that takes the emphasis away from aero suits me more than aero dominance. That said, I wonder if the balance is quite right and does not sufficiently reward raw pace anymore. The balance is probably a little different to what it is now but not too much.

I feel this is a golden era (one of many) of Formula 1, but for different reasons from the past. I'd like far more technical freedom, something stifled in contemporary F1, but the racing is brilliant.