Thread: Official Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2013, 19:40 (Ref:3235453)   #129
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Jenson wasn't so bad. He drove an excellent race.

Perez is just dreadful though. Clearly he is better than he has shown for McLaren so far but, still, what a thoroughly underwhelming signing

Whitmarsh getting twitchy too: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/106792
I think you're being a bit polarised there, David. I don't see how Perez can be dreadful. He was very competitive against Button in Melbourne, okay in Sepang and had problems in Shanghai.

Button is no slouch. We saw this during his tenure at McLaren alongside Hamilton. So Perez needs a bit of time. That said, I was never that convinced by the signing.