Thread: LM24 Race Le Mans at Night
View Single Post
Old 11 May 2013, 15:43 (Ref:3245732)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drink Le Mans at Night

I spend a lot of my time trying to convince visitors here of just how essential it is to experience the night at Le Mans. So as I've unearthed a few of my old videos, I thought I'd post a few segments on YouTube. Please feel free to add pics, videos or even just words on what Le Mans at night is all about.

This one is from 2002. 11 years ago now. Taken from somewhere near the restaurants on the Mulsanne. You can't see much at all but I hope you'll agree you can get a certain flavour from it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3q77...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Aysedasi; 11 May 2013 at 16:10.