Thread: Gran Turismo 6
View Single Post
Old 16 May 2013, 08:15 (Ref:3248283)   #22
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Polyphony have been playing the same card for many years now I am afraid

Racing games have moved on, titles like the WRC ones and Dirt series have made it much easier to get on with and more fun.

GT series games are very boring, far too anal and too much based around prettiness and little else.

The sheer fact that you are still racing on the basic same tracks as the first game or variations of that theme are basic facts, not complaints.

How long do we have to race the Focus rally car the white one, and a whole host of other cars that are just paint variants of a Skyline or Lancer.

Simply put, GT is lazy, there are no other dsimulation based racing titles for the Playstation and the newer GT versions are simply patched versions of GT3, they contain the same cars, tracks and driving feel. Forza and others make this game look dted and slow I am afraid.

Yes the new game has additions to bring it up to date, but to release a game when only some of the cars have interiors! I mean come on guys, that is pathetic, plain pathetic.

I will applaud them in one way, the online experience is good, the constantly updating cars and weekyl challenges is a great way to keep people playing, I just hope these guys have more input next time as this part of the game was fine.