Thread: Pre 66 Viable?
View Single Post
Old 26 May 2013, 10:59 (Ref:3253347)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Alex,

The current trend for 70s to 90s Touring cars is unlikely to impact the pre 66 brigade, not least because an App K 1965 car can be, but does not have to be, an original car prepared in period. Cars racing in the MRL or HSCC Touring Cars events have to be original racing cars, so effectively two different animals. At least the aim of the latter is originality although there are some replicas racing but I understand these may well be phased out as more original cars come to light.