View Single Post
Old 27 May 2013, 13:50 (Ref:3253999)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know people hate processions but this was the best procession ever. Surely thats got to be worth something.

I've never seen so many cars so close to each other for the entire race and not once did I hear a single driver complain about their tires overheating because they were folowing so close.

Fast laps were being set all up and down the grid, probably the least amount of difference in lap time since the new 3 (now 2) teams came in. With so many so close to each other plus the confined space of Monaco we were actually treated to seeing some good skill and a lack of it from those who are a cut below.

And I suspect if we actually got to see Kimi's last laps heroics on TV ( huge mistake not showing it) this race would have gotten higher scores from people.

Anyways I got what I want from Monaco.