Thread: Rules Grosjean & the Stewards
View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2013, 15:15 (Ref:3283350)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Some drivers need reminding that the car you are overtaking does not evaporate into thin air when they have disappeared from your field of vision.
they really do have an expectation that the passed car should slow down and get out of ytheir way to make it easier for them to get back onto the clean line.

im fine with it as a racing incident but its becoming harder and harder (if not impossible) to look at Grosjean tactics in isolation from all of his other incidents.

the Massa pass is a little less clear cut for me. great move but to pull it off he needed to use too much of the run off. would he have tried the move if there was a barrier there?

sadly i think he would have but that speaks to my belief that RG makes some questionable decisions. he's got speed no doubt but poor judgement imo.