View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2013, 00:05 (Ref:3285911)   #20
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDM View Post
So where are all the other cars anyway? Didn't the initial Series hype say all the cars/franchises were purchased? (24 from memory?)

The last couple of rounds have only seen 19 cars start. The 2nd International car has been sitting idle with obviously no-one wanting to buy or lease it, the Huyndai is apparently in the same boat. The other car (Ninkranz?) I'm sure was seen testing months ago yet no appearance... which also leaves two 'sold' franchises unaccounted for... Have these guys walked away from them or what??

On the other side I see that MRX have now sold another chassis, so although they are still low in numbers at least they are heading the right way...

Has there been another round since the Maverick car went testing? THe rounds are months apart, so "Not racing since testing months ago" doesn't mean a lot.

The Int. Motorsport car, perhaps there is a high cost involved in leasing from them that is the problem? Probably quite a few interested in doing it, but if Int Motorsport and a potential driver can't strike a price they agree on, the car won't move. As far as i'm aware all 24 were never labelled as sold, I thought the number was 22, and there are 22 cars out there (Maverick, Int Msport II and Hyundai being MIA at the moment).