View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2013, 06:17 (Ref:3304103)   #6564
avvelenamento
Racer

avvelenamento User had had their licence endorsedavvelenamento User had had their licence endorsed
Why when someone gives you hard time you decide that is time to stop?
Let me give you a last lesson. You're wrong again, just the judd 3.4 V8 had an estimate power of something more than 500hp. Rebellion toyota and honda engines power are close to 530-540hp, maybe a bit more powerfull this year with larger restrictors.
Difference between me and you is that you give opinions trying to impose on others, I give my opinion with evidences that support my argument that's the reason why I don't care if you agree or not with me, I'm satisfied already because facts agree with me.
About the top speed you're wrong again... LM first section of mulsanne is around 2km long, usually also GTE run at le mans with the lowest DF setting available. Is easy to understand that in a so long straight GTE can reach max speed even if 345kg heavier. In all other tracks there isn't a straight so long, so lmp2 have an higher top speed than GTE because lighter and someway a bit more powerfull. Even my 5 years old nephew can understand this.
At the end just ask your self gt-r GT500 had 500hp with the same restrictors surface, why a nissan powered lmp2 should not have 500hp with the same restrictor surface?

Anyway I guess I have to stop my self. You know, technical discussions are always interesting, but I fear that a certain moderator can use this fair argumentation between me and you to give me bad reputation points, as he likes to do, after I checked my CP. Let's say that I would like to see again that little square under my avatar again green. So at the end, Believe or not in the evidence I shown you, it's your choice. World doesn't change.