Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2013, 13:39 (Ref:3305760)   #192
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Wonder who else's engine they would run in the future if not Toyota? Judd? HPD? Maybe... Nissan?
I first thought Honda, since they seem to hint they think some type of energy recovery system will be necessary to compete. Plus, at this point Honda is the only ones to say they will sell customer engines with an ERS option.

I found it interesting that they were thinking of making the new chassis a P2 option as well. I like this idea, although I don't know how they would get the price down. Would be good to see them in the uscc though.