View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2013, 10:51 (Ref:3309977)   #163
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
You seem to be getting critical about someone's speculation... its not that serious.
It's not, but you are also replying, so it is serious enough

Quote:
They say HONDA RACING right on the side of the fin currently Somehow thats not Honda?
It is Honda, but you know very well why Strakka or Muscle is not called Honda Racing +Strakka/+Muscle Milk, why the chassis is called HPD and clearly they don't receive much financial support either currently quite highlighted by the fact that the other team has dropped out.

Quote:
Who said anything about "works teams" in lmp? I said manufacturers involved. Honda/HPD having a car and engine is a manufacturer, no matter who runs it. Unlike F1 where teams have only customer engines as an option.

I said IF. And now for a third time. No one said factory or works teams in lmp. I said manufacturers. Manufacturers can make customer options in lmp, you don't see that in F1. All you see is small teams and a drink maker throwing billions at a single cause without care.
Please explain to me again why Renault (and Honda in 2015) as car manufacturers providing engines to a series called F1 are not manufacturers involved in F1? This is the part I'm not getting.

Quote:
This thread is a rumor speculation thread. Whats the point in getting critical over reasons Ferrari might think of lemans?
I don't understand the question because I'm not talking about Ferrari. To me this feels like this type of deja vu thing again, where you first say something, then just somehow can't directly admit that you could have worded it better or more clearly ("manufacturers" vs "teams") and then then it gets to pointless semantics.