View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2013, 07:38 (Ref:3310340)   #3
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice shots HP, as always.
We headed down today and had an enjoyable afternoon. My weather prediction was pretty much bang on (i.e. some light rain/showers in the morning with strong westerlies, and then easing back in the arvo. 2moro should have no rain at all, and the wind will be from the NW).

Good clean start from the guys today which made a nice change, and the driver changes seem to shake things up a it.

The crowd was poor, no doubt about it. Don't know if it was the weather (the wind at times was quite ferocious), or school holidays or whatever. Support classes were quite cool really, especially the F Libre/Ford category, where a nice gentleman offered me free sponsorship on his car!

Also had a nice long chat with Scott McLaughlin late on Friday which resulted in him offering me free sponsorship for part of his helmet!! Cant wait to see if the stickers are visible in the coverage 2moro.

So, in effect I had three cars out there today in three classes with my company logo somewhere on them....gotta love the Hankook Series

We'll be back 2moro for sure and hope the crowd is better, especially seeing the calibre of driver pairings we have this year.

Interesting axle failure for Ant, and a clutch issue for Jonny Mac. But good clean racing from where we were sitting. My only gripe was the lack of good food that we have come to expect at these events. Hot dogs don't cut the mustard i'm afraid

Good to see Mork down in pitlane as well, and I think the coverage 2moro should be really good with TV3 firmly back on board again.

Basically got in for free too, as no one asked for our tickets (which we had bought)