View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2013, 04:56 (Ref:3310906)   #11
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
^ hopefully that happens sooner rather than later kayla.
Maybe one day we will see a revamped summer series as there is no doubt people like the cars, driver's etc.
I also think an enduro should be just that, I.e a 3 or 400km race run as one race and not 3 extended sprint races. For the aussie guys thats how it would appear when doing 50 or so laps which are completed in just over an hour. Obviously this can only happen when the refuelling component is added in. And whatever happened to the softer compound tyre that was looked at a while back. That combined with refuelling could create more of a racing spectacle which could draw more crowds.
Agree with heycoop too , 5 v8cc cars is just rubbish, especially when there are supposedly 50 or so TL spec cars in nz. Why not lure them in with some freebies and give them tv coverage, for which I think tv3 need 10 to 12 cars to screen them.
Just ideas I know but something has to happen. Especially when Taupo was well attended.