View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2013, 07:47 (Ref:3311318)   #21
Dav1s
Rookie

Dav1s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkofoed View Post
Quality of our field is still good I think
Most amusing thing I have heard about the CC in a long time.

The quality of those involved and the field numbers means I just cannot take it seriously as a series, or as a championship.

This is not aimed at you Jack Koeford, as I am sure you are a good young guy trying to make it into the big game. But the majority of people that have been involved in CC seem to be glorified Saturday club racers.

I think the only guys that have made it onwards and upwards out of challenge cup realistically have been Gibson and Lockwood, and I bet both of those drives have been heavily influenced by money.

Great concept, just unfortunately has been left to just sit there and die a slow and painful death. I just cannot see it happening next year.

However 2kcup (I will admit I had some concerns for safety in that class) and Honda Cup produced decent fields of passionate drivers, which is always a nice addition to the main game.

Heres hoping Challenge Cup can get a decent field, full of decent drivers to make it a championship worth competing in and trying to win for some of our up and coming drivers.