View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2013, 11:42 (Ref:3315116)   #431
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it does Bella - most definitely. Whilst I wouldn't necessarily suggest you go to the lengths that I do, nip over to RLM.com and download a couple of the hour long mp3 podcasts of the race - the whole race is available in 24 chunks (how logical..... ). I'm about half way through my second listen to the whole thing in the car. You can burn the whole lot to a couple of disks for the car.... It's better entertainment than most of the tosh on the radio these days while driving to and from work.....