View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2013, 12:11 (Ref:3318408)   #491
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well i will be supporting, Audi or toyota or Porsche or rebellion
Apart from the Three Lions (obviously), when it comes to the P1 battle I'm still not sure yet who I'll ultimately be shouting for.

Above all else I want to see an epic race. I have a soft spot for Toyota. I'm thrilled Porsche are back - but what I'm leaning towards really is an 'anyone but Audi' type mentality.

That's not to say for a moment that I don't like Audi. I have a huge amount of respect for them. I just think it would be better for the sport to have an incredible race and have someone else win it.