Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2013, 03:24 (Ref:3322798)   #216
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk View Post
I can't see how that would work? You would have to strip it down to a bare tub, which I think might still be equivalent to the cost-capped P2 Lola tub (anyone know?). Everything else would have to be purchased from Lola anyway, to be cost-capped/homologated. I cannot see that being a better option than buying a new Lola. I think someone looking at it for WEC (bad idea or not) is the only likely scenario.
Thats not what the article says, I'm saying thats about the only logical thing to do with it. IMO you would be wasting your time thinking it will be a competitive package next year in P1. You have at least 3 or 4 other makers of up to date customer p1's, so the only thing that could be better about purchasing this car would perhaps be the price?