Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2013, 11:34 (Ref:3323604)   #227
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I agree TF110. But it is almost November and if all those constructors don't have orders yet, they aren't likely to get them for 2014. None of the constructors can afford to go ahead on their own and none have partners so none have a hope of getting a car on the grid (IMO.)

I hope more teams will consider P1 privateer P1 if it turns out that Rebellion can at least keep the factories in sight. Maybe we will see a couple new chassis/engines in 2015.

I think we have all seen a lot of proposed new prototypes every year, and just about none make it.

If ACO gets the balance right both among types of power plants and between factories and privateers, both WEC and P1 privateers (P1 non-H) could both be very healthy for years to come, and some of these proposed chassis miught actually get built.

If ACO/FIA cave in to one or all the factories, then WEC will last until a couple factories feel like they've had enough and the series will crash like all those which preceded it.