View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2013, 11:38 (Ref:3326967)   #1
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Why Webber will win in the last races..

Firstly Seb has won the title, but that won't mean he'll do everything to try and win the remaining races, but when you win a title it's done, your not 100% as focused when you are contending for it, Sebastien is like a Team that wins the Minor Premiership your not FULL ON for the remaining matches because you got a guaranteed game in the Finals, Sebs done that so you'll probably see his times drop in the laps and races ahead, so If Webber wants to win the last races (I'm thinking Brazil) he's got to be on his best form, his team, and strategy and all, so it'll be much easier to win a race from now to the end. I mean hello...you only have 2 race weekends to give in Formula 1 why not throw everything at it?

secondly He's gonna win because I think he'll want to get another pole to beat Brabham, and Hoping he gets at least a decent start (unless he has KERS problems or clutch) he'll be given victory with a good pit strategy, he's bad luck has to run out sometime, and also I'd like to see him do a burnout, preferably a rolling burnout, how we Aussies like to do it...I don't really like the guy that much but he deserves something for his contribution to the sport and team.

Multi 21, Team Redbull!