View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2014, 18:27 (Ref:3352851)   #51
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawing View Post
Gustavo, I would like to make this very clear, so you do not take it the bad way. I saw your post as a statement and as a statement I found it ridiculous. I know you do not see it this way, because something entirely different was going on in your head (intention wise), but all I could see is a statement.

Imagine now I say something like: "Porsche is in deep trouble with their car and they are going to skip the 2014 season" ..... and I just leave it as is.... What happens next? ..... I probably would not make it out of here alive!

But if I put it slightly differently, like: "Hey, I have this bad feeling things are not going too well there and I will not be surprised if they either make some massive changes or they even skip a year" - now I will only get beaten little bit, but I will live to post few more times....

Does that make sense to you?
Yes, i understant you

Imagine that a court order leaves no running ZEOD RC by ownership rights. Have done with the Lotus / Kodewa last year (no payment I think), do you really think after that, that Nissan would proceed with a LMP1 program???