View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2014, 12:40 (Ref:3354687)   #105
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly in my area Virgin have a dire reputation though. It isn't just me. They seem to just be a bargaining tool to go to Sky with.

Definitely can see that if your service is good with them that you'd rave about them. Like I said, what they offer is very good. Sky are just technically superb wherever I have went and worth the slight price hike. And not all that costly at all, unless you start adding sports packages.

Still don't think F1 should be on it though. My heart goes out to those unable to upgrade to it, for technical or funding reasons, for what was once so easy to see. Still, at least it has coincided with a low point in F1 's history.