View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2014, 15:14 (Ref:3357468)   #121
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Up till now i have to say i am extremely happy with the Sky F1 Channel. Maybe its because i grew up in the Hill, Brundle, Herbert era, and i find them all entertaining in different ways. I like the Legends Series, i catch a few GP2 races now and again, the F1 show is a good little weekly magazine, i am half way through watching all the team round-ups from 2013 that started before xmas, i will watch the Jerez test round-ups each evening next week and i have the option to watch all the Qualifying and Grand Prix live, so i have nothing to complain about. I do, however, recieve it at no extra cost at present, as it was added free of charge to my existing package 2 years ago. My fear is what will happen when the BBC sign off. This will surely happen, as remember, Sky didn't Steal F1 from the BBC, the BBC wanted to off-load it, and chose not to deal with Free to Air channels. Maybe i'll be back on here moaning when that happens, but for now, its all good. I feel for those who can't justify ( financially or morally ) subscribing, as we are all F1 fans, but it really is the BBC who placed us all where we are now, sky saw an opportunity and took it. Perhaps my only gripe is that the Mrs gets fed up with half the planner full of F1 shows !!!! I then have to stay home while she goes shopping, crack open a beer and catch up for a few hours, just to make a bit of room on the planner for Corrie ...... All In my opinion of course ( which i am entitled to, as is everyone else ).