View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2014, 11:54 (Ref:3366867)   #225
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Sky have not enhanced F1 coverage, apart from perhaps with the slow-mo replays with Anthony Davidson.

Their channel is woefully underused and the less said about the BBC's approach the better.
Change it to Sky Sports F1 & Motorsport or something and show some other series during the week.

I mean, come on...how much of a no-brainer is that? Unless it upsets Bernie, of course.

I'm really starting to detest both sets of coverage too. Can't believe the Beeb let Anderson go. Really can't.

Both channels seem to be taking the dumming down route and I can't stand Sky's over-hyping of things. "This Indian Grand Prix is a seminal moment in the history of the sport" is one line that had me spitting blood. Ignoring the fact they called a series a 'sport' - an increasingly common habbit from the media, unfortunately - how could they possibly describe either Indian GP as a seminal moment? They were dull races in a car park in some distant field played out in front of a small crowd.

Don't insult my intelligence.