View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2014, 08:56 (Ref:3370621)   #8
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Most spectacular would be someone like Norbert Singer, Faggioli or someone on a Euro round, the commitment these guys have or had was staggering!

I find the VSCC stuff is perhaps most spectacular, watching some hideous handling GN or something with a 2 litre flat twin being driven properly is similarly exciting!

What I dont like is nedless bike engined cars and Caterhams, just boring to watch, great to drive no doubt, but really in the UK we are starved by not being able to close roads, if teh MSA had more balls we could have some awesome hillclimbs here, but they are too weak to try.

If you look at something like St Ursanne, Rechberg or Wolfsburg, they are proper open road blasts, not some back yard piece of narrow road.

Takes skill to do both dont get me wrong, I am not belittling what we have here, but in comparison, well there is no comparison speed and challenge wise.

Most spectacular hill car ever? Maybe Millens Tacoma ot the Suzuki, Loebs Citroen? BVatanens 405, Rohrls S1 E2