View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2014, 09:44 (Ref:3381826)   #63
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
I wouldn't expect Mark to race often (or ever again) in Australia.

Unlike our former F1 World Champions or Le Mans winners he has shown little enthusiasm to race in Australia.

I could see him at B12 but not in V8s. He has shown little enthusiasm for that category. If he wanted to race in a Porsche at B12 with a few mates I doubt the factory would mind too much unless they wanted him to drive in a certain car. And in his case I don't think we'd see that. His contract prolly covers WEC and promo stuff and that's it. He's not like a regular Porsche factory driver that goes and races wherever they are sent. I'm sure Porsche could ask him nicely but at the end of the day I highly doubt his contract covers anything other then the LMP program.