View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2014, 16:19 (Ref:3385202)   #374
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think I actually prefer the look of the "sprint" nose. Maybe it's the headlight shape.

I often tire of the snobbish "look how much better sportscar racing is than F1" sentiments which come from some of us, but this season I'm finding it really hard to not be one of those people. Three completely different cars - in terms of appearance and technology - with all those professional drivers there on merit and nothing else, it's really hard not to act a little smug about the direction the WEC has taken in comparison with F1.

And the strange part of it is the philosophy behind both rule sets is exactly the same. One series seems to have angered its fans, while the other has got its fans beside themselves with excitement.