Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2014, 11:44 (Ref:3390148)   #302
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
This year I will be hiring an f2.8 70-200 for the week, and I may replace my battery charger, but I think I'm all equipped otherwise.

Ah, yes, I need a new camera bag, one that can accomodate the other stuff I cart around at LM as well (water proofs for when it NEVER ****s food, beer etc).

Any suggestions?
I've been a huge fan of Deuter daypacks for a while now - if you get one with a combination of a frame and the air comfort back you can wear one cheerfully all day, and while I generally carry a small one (for goretex, water, etc) larger models are available. Only note of caution is that due to the frame they don't work all that well slung nonchalantly over one shoulder - so perhaps not one for the uber image conscious.