Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2014, 07:21 (Ref:3390425)   #311
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
This year I will be hiring an f2.8 70-200 for the week, and I may replace my battery charger, but I think I'm all equipped otherwise.

Ah, yes, I need a new camera bag, one that can accomodate the other stuff I cart around at LM as well (water proofs for when it NEVER ****s food, beer etc).

Any suggestions?
I have a Lowepro backpack - can't remember the 'model' now, but largish with camera and lens compartment at bottom, laptop insert (which I normally use for a light coat or sweater) and quite a large top container which holds my headphones (so that large) plus a surprising amount of other kit. As well as water bottle pocket and all sorts of other storage spaces. Absolutely brilliant. I've had it since 2011, I think.