Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2014, 13:56 (Ref:3390539)   #315
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
am i alone in preferring the ambiance of the local wildlife as a soundtrack? it's the same in the mountains. when i've got a plank strapped to my feet and i'm on a few metres of fluffy stuff i want to hear the fluffy stuff under the plank and the special brand of silence that comes with a mountain. driving to and from that is the time for music.

likewise at le mans. i like to hear the noise of les voitures, the sweet dulcet tones of thousands of part time weekend drunkards, and the general sound of a thousand merguez being thrown on the barby.

that and a radio is another bit of crap to remember to pack
Remember Bella you're going to be in the parallel world of Tertre Rouge this year, where some Demis Roussos gently tinkling in the background is an essential part of Friday evening.