View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2014, 02:01 (Ref:3392606)   #116
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
True dat.

And this nugget...
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Lee View Post
FULLY AGREE, have NEVER seen a bad race at Darlington! My favorite track and the track that I consider the greatest race track in the world. Ashame there are not more tracks, with the "character" of Darlington. Love the short tracks, Bristol and Martinsville have their "character" too. I miss Rockingham and North Wilkesboro. Richmond isn't bad, though I liked it better in it's old 1/2 configuration. That Iowa track might be a good addition to the schedule, and I wish they would run at Memphis Motorsports Park. Always liked that 3/4 track. Throw in a dirt track or two (Eldora was extreamly popular, with the trucks last year) and we'd be in business!
Its so obvious that they have alienated and sacrificed the fans they have had for decades to make it bigger even when it was busting at the seams. It's blowing up in their face as we speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Dem Som ******* couldn't close an umbrella.