Thread: AZ is dead
View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2014, 11:17 (Ref:3398420)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
No Woolley, safety cars were introduced because a local yellow is inadequate to fix issues where humans need to be on a track. There is no need to put people in danger
I have spent years trackside doing exactly that in perfect safety. Until driving standards dropped . On road courses the SC is only necessary if the drivers behave irresponsibly, and these days, they mostly do.
There is no point in saying 'No', or it's inadequate because I've been there and done that so I speak from long experience. QED.