Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2014, 11:50 (Ref:3399161)   #341
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It's a toss up, a bright blue convertible saab offering wind in the hair motoring and diesel ecconomy or a petrol prius offering move space to take stuff, tough choice, Pass the sun screen, If a car makes you smile while driving it then costs and practicality are a secondary consideration, oh yes forgot that if i have an accident i would rather be in the saab and certainly not in what ever else hits me/or i hit.
Looks like you will have to suffer the charger Ian, just think of the damage that will do to the enviroment, and if the prius owners club find out they will recind your membership and declare you an evil enemy of the green movement.
Seriously looking forward to driving down in sunshine with the shades on and arm on the door now to pick the appropriate music, suggestions please
No disrespect to Ian, but if you pick a Prius over open top motoring then you leap frog Andrew and James straight to the top of the Namby Pamby league.

Come to think of it you should pick that over the Jag estate as well!