View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2014, 22:09 (Ref:3399411)   #913
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
After many years of taking video and pictures I am deciding on NOT bringing them this year and only use my phone for some snapshots and memories. I am hoping it gives me the chance to take more of the energie in LM and what happens during the week. Would that be a wise descision?
I think so. You might take a camera again, but you never know until you try it. At Silverstone the other weekend, I enjoyed the WEC race more than the ELMS and followed it much more closely by a.) not trying to walk the whole circuit and b.) not trying to get the perfect shot of my favourite car.