View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2014, 23:04 (Ref:3417232)   #1023
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It gives me great pleasure to finally announce the definitive livery for the Fiat Panda for the 2014 Le Mans 24 Hours.

Yes, once again Martini have taken the title sponsorship deal with yet another variation of the classic livery.

Hopefully, with the help of AF Corse, I could blag my way into taking that slot that Millennium just gave up? What's an extra car to those guys, and besides, they seem to know their way around Fiats...