Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2014
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2014, 15:41 (Ref:3418705)   #315
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I asked about the car first because I was looking at video images of the wrecked car.

I take it as given that each of cares more about human life then cars, and if I mention one or the other first, no one will think that I only care about the car and couldn't care else is a driver is injured.

I assume without asking that all of us are sicked every time they see a crash until word comes back that the driver is alright.

The online ACO report says that Dr. Ulrich is ordering the new tub, so it seems that question is answered. Also, Ulrich is apparently smiling and unworried, so Loic is probably fine.