View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2014, 13:19 (Ref:3425407)   #157
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's the same crap they always pull off with the night time TV (+pre-Saturday) broadcasting so it's hard to get annoyed anymore as you know it's gonna happen every single time in this century. So it didn't bother me in that sense...

I thought Eurosport comms booth was very much improved over last year and absolutely dreadful 2012... the total lack of Kirby and the (almost complete lack of) Halliday made it much smoother, and no Justine in the pits also helped even if Adelaide was still there... I mean sure I was still pulling my hair and shouting to the TV when Cole and few others kept making same silly mistakes and pulling "facts" out of their ***es but generally it was improving. The driver input and interaction between Hall, Hancock and Faulkner was quite funny actually. They had some fun time in the booth.

Obviously RLM is the better alternative if you actually want to have people who really KNOW what they're talking about, but then again not everybody wants to constantly hear about recent Audi stint lengths and Toyota pit stop fuel windows every 3 seconds mixed in with the Nissan advertising

Looking forward to hearing some Pruett-less FOX Sports comms now on my next race re-watch. The only one who somewhat irritates me there now is Bob Varsha (liked him in F1 but not in these circles), the rest of the gang actually has some of my favourite comms and especially pitlane people ever.