Thread: LM24 Photos
View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2014, 00:41 (Ref:3426104)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
here's mine.

no press access, and lots of things experienced with eyes, not through a camera lens this year. except the podium. stuck in a bit of a style rut at the moment as well, though most of the obnoxious angles are because i was trying not to nut someone with my lens rather than doing it on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles lives! View Post
Thanks Bella for your kind words, I did try to put more effort in this year and waiting for hours in the hot sun for the driver's parade to begin was a task especially with the locals trying to push their way to the front
heh, the drivers parade is an art form that takes a few years to master, isn't it? first time this year so we failed spectacularly.

next year *shakes fist*