Thread: LM24 Photos
View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3432109)   #66
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Can media access the Mulsanne straight at all? I've long wondered if that's out of bounds to everyone, or if the media are allowed there.

The run from Mulsanne to Indy is my fave section of the whole circuit. Crap for photography with all the fencing (like a lot of the circuit!), but no noise except for the cars on full throttle. Bliss!
Not the best photo of it but yeah you can get down on the Mulsanne during the sessions, there's some areas which you can't shoot from but you can go down there. You can also walk from the Mulsanne Corner all the way to Indy and then past Arnage and towards the Porsche Curves. Definitely the best spot on the track for my money, nice and quiet and just you and the cars!

It's not the best pic, just something I found on the laptop but it shows you the view on the Mulsanne